To be the authoritative voice of denturism in Oregon; to pursue advancement of the profession through education, communication amongst members, act as a liaison with external agencies; and encourage excellence in provision of denture services to all Oregonians.
- To promote professional unity and advancement of denturism on the national level.
- To represent the interests of members of both the Association and the profession to all levels of Government and the public.
- To disseminate information that is of value and interest to Association members.
- To encourage and facilitate standardization of education and examination.
- To be proactive in the development of denturism in the United States and throughout the world.
- To develop, promote and maintain standards of professional ethics for the denturist profession.