BECOMING A MEMBER
How to become a member of the OSDA: You can sign up online (below) by clicking on the paypal buttons to pay your membership dues followed by filling out the Membership Registration form below. You can join as a student denturist, licensed denturist, company vendor, or retired denturist. Contact us if you have questions about becoming a member.
The importance of membership: The OSDA is the only statewide professional organization representing the interests of Oregon denturists. By becoming a member, you support an organization whose mission is to ensure member denturists have access to high quality continuing education opportunities and that the profession remains a vital health care option for consumers.
The Benefits of OSDA membership:
- Access to downloadable documents: Professional forms and educational material for both denturists, and patients that can be distributed through denturist offices.
- Reduced registration to OSDA sponsored continuing education conferences.
- A personal Denturist profile of you and your business on the “Find a Denturist” page with an interactive Oregon map for prospective patients to use to find the location of your clinic.
- Links to OSDA vendor associate members who support the OSDA and member Denturists with their technical expertise and member only product and service pricing.
- Membership renewal reminders and continuing education conference dates sent directly to your email address.
- OSDA members are automatically members of the National Denturist Association and receive a subscription to the National Denturist Magazine.
- Reduced registration to NDA’s continuing educational conferences.
The OSDA takes pride in representing the Denturists of Oregon and encouraging excellence in this profession.
To pay the Membership Fees through paypal:
- Please click on the paypal buttons below to pay for membership fees (except students who are free).
- After you pay, please visit this page again and fill out the Membership Registration form below. The registration form is required so we can collect information about our members.
Annual Membership - $600
Vendor Membership - $400
Retiree Membership - $200
Student Membership: FREE**
Fill out the form below to apply for a Student Membership
**Discounted rates for students is conditional on proof of active enrollment in a Denturist program.
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FORM
To register for your Annual OSDA Membership, please fill out the following form. Please pay your membership fees through the Paypal buttons (above) before filling out the membership registration form (except students since they are free). Please make sure the membership you register for on the form below is paid for online the same day to avoid confusion.